Personal information:

Name: Mahmoud

Sof information:

Current Sof name: Lazoraa

Old Sof name(s): Hixxon

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?searchpge=2#search

Fairplay Guid:i am now playing fp but it is dwon now and it didn't work and this is my fp 6a5b1

When did you started to play Sof? 2010

When did you became active in 3D?from 7 months or more i do not remember exactly
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? tp and here only

Why should we let you join?this server contains everything good and teaches you how to be patient and how to make the right decision at the right time and many good things. They are two simple words but i did not know how to say more than this because i said everything is good in this server

Do you think there is anything that we could improve?If so, how can we improve that?Members just want to improve themselves and they shouldn't take any jokes always because i've seen many times that they're here doing something improper and saying they're joking.

salmue`

aka Scorpion
Oh cool, I really like this app. Try to win the love of others too so you can join here. I'm not telling you you're a bad person, but I'm telling you try to be a self-loving person who loves having a better future on this team ok dud and goodluck :)

kiit0+

3D# Member
from famous boy (me!), you're work so, bad come work with me 2000 , 1500 Pound Every Month (Work from the home bro), goodluck bro!

ram

3D# Captain
from famous boy (me!), you're work so, bad come work with me 2000 , 1500 Pound Every Month (Work from the home bro), goodluck bro!
Mr famous boy.. As you can see this is a gaming server's forum, It doesn't typed here.. 3D Online jobs. Those personal things keep it out of here or simply pm him with that. Thanks!

salmue`

aka Scorpion
He says, "i want to join for the millionth time" I think he's joking, but see what Britt and Shovel is going to do in this app haha he'll take award the Guinness of Records to join at this time, haha, it's going to be the biggest miracle on this server, haha, you'll see the wonders of the egyptians here :eek:

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
Send me a pm with fp working, so I guess I will open a poll for you. Good luck, and stay clean!

You will hear from us in 10 days.