Personal information:
Name:adham

Sof information:
Current Sof name:'LaLa'
Old Sof name(s):None
Gametracker profile:
Fairplay Guid:130b7

For how long do you play Sof? 2016

When did you became active in 3D? fol along time and me was member in this server
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? 3D

Why should we let you join?becuase i love this server , always active and want to become admin again and iam sorry for all abuser in server , my brothers play in this server and 3D best team in H&S , i follow rules i not cheating i not make any abuse again with any player.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? i see this server good no want some thing could improve

Additional information: This server is wonderful.This server had nice maps and alot of design well

3 seek if he down and up at other house also 3 + if he at red spawns this spot with 3 cage = 4 seek with out anything

outlaw

add fence01
Staff member
3 seek if he down and up at other house also 3 + if he at red spawns this spot with 3 cage = 4 seek with out anything
So why i was always seeing you on building roof when there was no enough seekers, that's beside the abused case.

outlaw

add fence01
Staff member
You're making up your own rules now..
No matter how good is the seeker, i see no rule saying clever seeker counts as two.