Kill boredom

A Shaarawii

Welcome
My opinion is that some people get bored when they die at the beginning of the round, and I noticed that a lot of people leave at this moment, so why don’t we kill the boredom and give a second chance to the hider?

Why don't we make all the maps have a GHOST mode? When you die, you move in your place but are dead, but this time is different, as you live again in a small area (They are made by editors with certain method that prevents AFK from being killed) with AK74 and fight, and whoever gets the highest points comes back to life again, and this is when only one minute remains.

Welcome
My opinion is that some people get bored when they die at the beginning of the round, and I noticed that a lot of people leave at this moment, so why don’t we kill the boredom and give a second chance to the hider?

Why don't we make all the maps have a GHOST mode? When you die, you move in your place but are dead, but this time is different, as you live again in a small area (They are made by editors with certain method that prevents AFK from being killed) with AK74 and fight, and whoever gets the highest points comes back to life again, and this is when only one minute remains.
It's a cvar u can enable and disable. Also I've never seen anyone leave bc they died at beginning of round kekw

It's called deadmonkey and there are a few mapcycles with deadmonkey enabled and it's up to the mc creator to enable or disable it, there are also some maps that don't have a place for the deadmonkey so it won't be possible

It's called deadmonkey and there are a few mapcycles with deadmonkey enabled and it's up to the mc creator to enable or disable it, there are also some maps that don't have a place for the deadmonkey so it won't be possible
I don't think it will be a problem. You can put it in the sky with the map on top. You editors are characterized by a better insightful nature on this point
Make gulag like in cod .
yes that's exactly what I meant with some modifications

I know, of course, that it will not be easy, but trying is always better. It can be done in one map for a vision that accepts the players.

Welcome

Brother, go play some COD more, and leave this game as it is.

Back