Introducing new M15 Grenade

Liberty

3D# Co-Leader
Staff member
Hello,

Today, i want to introduce you the new/old M15 grenade.
As you know, actually except spreading smoke (it's a smoke grenade ofc mongol), it doesn't give much advantages to hiders, especially when some seekers have mods which allow them to not have smoke at all.

Back in the days, smoke grenade had a great feature in CnR (Cops n Robbers), using a M15 Grenade as Robbers (Hiders) grant you invisiblity for few seconds.
So, i decided to implement this feature in 3D, with the possibility to enable/disable it and managing the invisbility time (can be changed 0 to 3 sec).

Best Regards,
Liberty.

Remember we always steal all features from FB:
They try to copy us but realized that it was not an easy feat. Being Egyptians raised with a fighter's spirit, we never give up

That is a great work from you bro, and I had an idea as a Valorant nerd, is it possible to make a clone out of the hider like a nade that spawns a clone and this clone works for a few seconds maybe, and you can make it when the seeker hits the clone the clone disappear and a flash grenade flashes everyone around i think it's a really good idea but idk if it's possible or not.

Today, i want to introduce you the new/old M15 grenade.
As you know, actually except spreading smoke (it's a smoke grenade ofc mongol), it doesn't give much advantages to hiders, especially when some seekers have mods which allow them to not have smoke at all.

Back in the days, smoke grenade had a great feature in CnR (Cops n Robbers), using a M15 Grenade as Robbers (Hiders) grant you invisiblity for few seconds.
So, i decided to implement this feature in 3D, with the possibility to enable/disable it and managing the invisbility time (can be changed 0 to 3 sec).
people who use wh modes to see invisible players:

That is a great work from you bro, and I had an idea as a Valorant nerd, is it possible to make a clone out of the hider like a nade that spawns a clone and this clone works for a few seconds maybe, and you can make it when the seeker hits the clone the clone disappear and a flash grenade flashes everyone around i think it's a really good idea but idk if it's possible or not.
1693293590076.png

people who use wh modes to see invisible players:

how about you keep your server up for more than 5 minutes? 3Head

- Removed smoke effect

Possibility to simply use smoke with altattack, which trigger smoke effect but not invisibility.
Well, my respect for your efforts. I think five attempts to disappear is too much. I've been hide and seeker, and I believe you have to invisibility once to survive. Like making M84 FLASH gives invisibility for a few seconds. M15 SMOKE As it was in the first

Well, my respect for your efforts. I think five attempts to disappear is too much. I've been hide and seeker, and I believe you have to invisibility once to survive. Like making M84 FLASH gives invisibility for a few seconds. M15 SMOKE As it was in the first
Smoke amount also reduced to 3 grenades, if still op will reduce to 1

For the moment, invisibility is disabled after 2 minutes:

roundtimelimit is 3 → disable M15 @ when timer is 1:00
roundtimelmit is 5 → disabled at 3:00

Imma check soon to fix it with roundtimelimit cvar itself but cba atm and level.time is getting on my nerves

For the moment, invisibility is disabled after 2 minutes:

roundtimelimit is 3 → disable M15 @ when timer is 1:00
roundtimelmit is 5 → disabled at 3:00

Imma check soon to fix it with roundtimelimit cvar itself but cba atm and level.time is getting on my nerves
Fixed, now always remove M15 invisibility on last minute ty for @Janno wasn't a good idea to mess with level.time after work hhhhh

Also re-enabled smoke effect when invisibility is disabled
Everything working now,

Invis disabled at 1 min
Seekers have now standard smoke
Alt attack doesn't trigger invisibility
No more useless msg for seekers
Fixed issue with knife showing invis msg

Enjoy

Everything working now,

Invis disabled at 1 min
Seekers have now standard smoke
Alt attack doesn't trigger invisibility