Kolarex's Application

Personal information:-

Name: Islam

SOF2 information:-

Current SOF2 name:
Kolarex
Old SOF2 Name(s):
Eslam and i can not really remember the name that i was playing with in 2010 it was random name
Gametracker profile:

Fairplay Guid: I don't like to use it because it makes my FPS very bad.

General information:-

When did you started to play SOF2?
I started playing that game since i was 14 that means that i started playing it in 2010 and i left it after one year of playing it for personal reasons in brief i played that game before for just 1 year.
When did you became active in 3D?
Almost 2 months ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?
No. I didn't take any type of admin in any others H&S server before.

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2?
No I Don't i think that i am the only one playing that game in my city

Do you play from home?
Yes OFC i am playing from home as i said none is playing that game in my city.

Why should we let you join?
IDK what should i say but i am really active nowadays. i think i am speaking english good enough ;D .i am a loyal person you guys will see that. as i am an egyptian i can explain anything from the rules for egyptian player ,that don't have a forum account, to warn him about doing anything wrong in arabic language. and i am active enough at the time that there are no admins (active) in the server and alot of abusers are doing their favorite habit xD (abusing).

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?
Yes, i hope you guys change the mapcylce every month. excuse me i mean to restart all the scores and change almost the majority of the maps with other different maps it will let the players more active to reach high scores (It will make the server more competitive).

Additional information:-
i don't need to say anymore, but of course if you want to know anytmore info about me i can say it.

Lol, isn't this the dude that was crying about being accused of wall hacking yet never actually got fairplay, And still doesnt use it?

Lol, isn't this the dude that was crying about being accused of wall hacking yet never actually got fairplay, And still doesnt use it?
Is that mean i am wall hacking? I was just upset because i got accused of being a wall hacker while the player that i killed fell infront of me and i saw that and When i killed him i got accused of being wall hacker that player that said that thought i am wall hacking and asked me to play with fairplay wasn't playing with fairplay, ATM. And dude if you take a look at the whole server you can just find 2 or 3 players are using fairplay while 20 or 24 are not using it . Also almost all the admins are not using it except may be 2 or 3 admins. All that i want to explain playing without FP doesn't mean i am wall hacking you can spectate me for 2 or 3 whole maps you will never doubt me, Thanks BTW.

Is that mean i am wall hacking? I was just upset because i got accused of being a wall hacker while the player that i killed fell infront of me and i saw that and When i killed him i got accused of being wall hacker that player that said that thought i am wall hacking and asked me to play with fairplay wasn't playing with fairplay, ATM. And dude if you take a look at the whole server you can just find 2 or 3 players are using fairplay while 20 or 24 are not using it . Also almost all the admins are not using it except may be 2 or 3 admins. All that i want to explain playing without FP doesn't mean i am wall hacking you can spectate me for 2 or 3 whole maps you will never doubt me, Thanks BTW.
Oh, so you accuse admins now, interesting for someone who wants to join our team.

I'd wish you good luck but you might take it out of context.

Oh, so you accuse admins now, interesting for someone who wants to join our team.

I'd wish you good luck but you might take it out of context.
You misunderstood me. i am not accusing anyone, but i Just wanted to explain (say) that before advising someone to do something i should be doing it xD. A lot of people are not using FP for different reasons like playing with different mods for instance or adding extra skins to the game. That does not mean that they are hacking. I hope you really understand what i am trying to say.