Not open for further replies.

katkot*

♪┏(°.°)┛இwஇ╾━╤デ╦︻/╲/╭〳 രK A T ʖ̯ K O Tര〵╮/╱
Personal information:

Name: Joe

Sof information:

Current Sof name: katkot* or skinner

Old Sof name(s): darkone

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/katkot-/ :)

Fairplay Guid: 32afb

When did you started to play Sof? More time

When did you became active in 3D? 3 months but i stopped about game and back from 1 week

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server a lot and never leave and I am active in this server every day and I know the rules well I also know how to use the admin and I can speak English. and I love maps this server it's 3D and I know a lot of members here and they are my friends and I love to be with them in the nice server I hope to be an admin here and acceptable and thanks for reading my application.. :)

Additional information: Not really :)

Last edited:

katkot*

Did aT subnet banned you or something?
No, I stopped playing, I decided to go server 3D to see my friends, so I played a little time, talk with britt, and she told me to do an app

SCoRpioN

Stop i'm Bob
haha, gratz on trying to join, because you're not desperate for this, and good luck, and be active until you're accepted, little one :)

katkot*

@outlaw no ma bro he spamming linkan and spam and vaden and monty too at Discord aT and they voted no for him to 2 months.. xD
Okay, First you are the onwer + 2- I stopped spam 3- I left game and One day i joined sof2mp + i enter server aT for 2 days after 2days i left game 5 days because i got A death case after a death case finished i joined sof2 and enter server 3D okay , ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.