=-JoKer-= @ Apply :)

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
Im just wondering, how is your english kinda good in the application, but when you reply on the topic itself i can tell a huge difference, you used translate here?

At this point i just hope you learn from every english word you see so you are able to communicate with the community, watch your activity and make sure its stable, good luck.

3d JoKeR

JoKer is my life <3 :)
No one helped me, but my little brother is still studying at school and my little brother. I allow him to read my application and reply, but he is weak in English, but as you can see, my application

3d JoKeR

Andddd results are back.

Youre denied.

Next time try to write your apply yourself

https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/xaviera-back-to-3d-again.4622/
I swear I did not steal the application from one of the application of my imagination I swear to you I did not know that Xavera did this apply also, but I saw players in some of the serevers in the site do this but I did not claim anyone here I swear I did not claim anyone but took Only the asking but the answer was inspired by my imagination This is what happened I am not a thief :( !

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Booo, lying only makes it worser...

Youre not the first one to copy an application. Just write one yourself next time. Stop lie ok.

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Yeah as long as they are your own answers you can submit the standard form.
However, since you copied you must wait one month before applying (08.11.2018 you may apply again)

3d JoKeR

Yeah as long as they are your own answers you can submit the standard form.
However, since you copied you must wait one month before applying (08.11.2018 you may apply again)
i suear iam dont lie iam dont know that Xavera do my Qustion but
My answers Different from the answers Look at yourself and also I do not like to call me a liar! I am a Muslim and pray to Allah. I will not lie in order not to anger my Lord :(
I have finished my words! Thanks for reading sis :)