John|Hanry @ apply * Please kiss me

John|Hanry

⅁༺3Đ # ℑℴℏlℋηℜŸ༻⅁
Name:Abdelrhman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Sof2 Name: John|Hanry

Old Sof2 Name: Robot

Gametracker profile//www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=John%7C

Fairplay Guid: i Have Fairplay but my fairplay no want to open
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When did you start play Sof2:2016

When did you became active in 3D?7 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yeah in KEX, LJ , KEZ and AT

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? yeah 1-@Kenshiro My friend 2-@X a v i e r a 3-@RSL # Ahmed 4-@Bamsy my cousin 5-@muten 6-@.Crusher` 7-@ChimPanze 8-@remixe 9-@CosmA

Do you play from home? i play in home and net cafe but now i play in only home

Why should we let you join?Hello iam applying again becuse i lovee this server and iam not giving it up iam honored that you accept me to join you and i will keep the server and i will never harm him and apolgize everyone like Britt, islam and kiito and this is best Hide & Seek server in the world and i hope that you support me to join you

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?no, because this server does not need modifications

Additional information: