john cena again :(

Hi, i want to say something i was to play a teaming and insults to the players and admins and i never respected anyone. now i stopped this shit and kept the laws. i love all the admins and respect them.

Personal information:
Name: samir

Sof information:
Current Sof name:john cena
Old Sof name(s): rocket
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/John|Cena/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid:999e5

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? 2012 :)

When did you became active in 3D? 2017

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yes 3D and TP

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? yesssssssss

Do you play from home? yess

Why should we let you join? Because I love the server and I want to join with my friends and I am active every day and I will help everyone and I am an old player and I know all the officials here and I love all players and follow the rules and I want to take the opportunity to try the supervisor because I know that using a good supervisor

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? never

Additional information: i love you everybody :)

Last edited:

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Hhhhhhhhhh
FUCK JOHN CENA
On a serious note, as you’ve been active and probably have been annoying in the server, you’ll be a fine addition. I opened a poll for you, good lack

Hhhhhhhhhh
FUCK JOHN CENA
On a serious note, as you’ve been active and probably have been annoying in the server, you’ll be a fine addition. I opened a poll for you, good lack
thank you = yes i was big annoying in the server now i stopped lol

FUCK YOU JANNO