Is there an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Nah. As others also stated before - you didn’t get accepted because all you did was stay afk in the server.
Also thanks to this crap post, you cut your chances slim for the next reapply period as well.

Nah. As others also stated before - you didn’t get accepted because all you did was stay afk in the server.
Also thanks to this crap post, you cut your chances slim for the next reapply period as well.
No, I was a member here before but my nickname was Mendy second, as I told you, I don't care about second chance and I haven't written this post for admission or something like that. I wrote this post because I see this as an issue on the server and I hope the leaders will search for it and find a solution to it.

Last edited:

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
No, I was a member here before but my nickname was Mendy second, as I told you, I don't care about second chance and I haven't written this post for admission or something like that. I wrote this post because I see this as an issue on the server and I hope the leaders will search for it and find a solution to it.
It wasn’t an issue, it was you being a shit applicant.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.