About Customers Map's

Morad

3D# General
Staff member
Put your custom maps here to collect all custom maps in one link and try to share them with other players

If you do not have maps, you can just add a site to download all the old maps and new custom maps

These are some of what i'm just having atm.. some maps didn;t upload because it's size is too large..

Attachments

• bigfreakinhouse.pk3
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • mp_aimtrain.pk3
    226.4 KB · Views: 1
  • mp_glasswarv2.pk3
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • mp_shop8.pk3
    755.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mp_shop69.pk3
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • UK_Xmas.pk3
    2 MB · Views: 2
Ye plus we have 3DMod which downloads it as well
Not all of them and i try to collect all to share it with egy net café and other also i need to test them like edit spawn and other things

Ye we are missing entities for those maps for sure. We should also get new custommaps, maybe a new mappack etc. I’m all in for it and considering that the game is in such a low player count already, rather have fun than let it fade to obscurity

As everyone can see, we have started downloading all new customer maps , but just me and @Sharaoii are doing everything and no one trying to help us, and that will take a long time, so I think possible that someone will volunteer and help us
1- we need some download map's from that link http://c.gerfanion.free.fr/maps/ and pack all map's he going download in folder then upload it to us I think should be more than one person because in this link 1200 map :ROFLMAO: and they should be agreement from where it starts and where it ends, like I'm going to download from map #1 to #50 and other from 50 to 100. Then share what he downloaded here and put a name on it starting from number... to number...

2- we need someone move that map's from pk3 to base to entity and @Devil can explain to us that by video that will be great and helpful

3-We need some people also upload maps on
https://maps.3d-sof2.com/ also @Devil can explain that tho by video lol sorry i know that tho much on you but i think none can do it like you

4- we need editor to put spawn and cage and other things in all this map's

Please if someone going help he needs to tell us what he be able to do

Hope you guys put care on all that

Last edited:
easily doable

so what I can do is getting all of the maps and entities (also for archiving purposes), but we shouldn’t upload all of them to autodownloader.

our current approach should be a handful of custom maps we can add to the mapcycle. We’re not gonna add 1000 custom maps into the pool, are we?

so let’s download and check out, then pick like 10-20 maps and rotate them.

easily doable

so what I can do is getting all of the maps and entities (also for archiving purposes), but we shouldn’t upload all of them to autodownloader.

our current approach should be a handful of custom maps we can add to the mapcycle. We’re not gonna add 1000 custom maps into the pool, are we?

so let’s download and check out, then pick like 10-20 maps and rotate them.
Maps can also be combined and combined into one or two files, one is pk3 and the other is an entity ??
Then we put it on the downloads page, like download sof2 RPM .can be ??

Back