If you got forceteamed to spec while not being afk / afk وانت مكنتش !ft لو اتعملك

Hey,
One of the most popular reasons that leads to making fights between admins and players is "Being forceteamed to spec while not being afk" I lost one of my friends because of that.. @Despcito *cough* So the thing is, Someone, for example, went to get a water bottle or something, And that usually takes 20 seconds maximum, When he comes back he finds himself in spec. And the first thing that pops into his mind is "I lost my 50 points OMFG.. THIS KANKER ADMIN FFS". And he said that definitely for an obvious reason, Which is the "relying on past 1fx updates", Yeah. Because in the past 1fx update when you go to spectate you lose every single point you had. But BoeMan fixed this issue at the latest 1fx update, If you went to spectate as a hider or a seeker YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR POINTS! but if you went to the opposite team (e.g from hiders to seekers & seekers to hiders) you will lose your points in that case.

• RECOMMENDATIONS
To avoid any of mod-related misunderstandings such as this one, Keep an eye on 1fxmod.org occasionally and read the changelog of every new update.
When you get forceteamed to spec, Don't freak out and start to insult admins.. Just be polite and go to the team you were in without making any disturbance to anyone.

• RELATED COMMANDS
Use these commands to quickly switch between teams once typed.
/r = red team aka hiders
/b = blue team aka seekers
/s = spectators team

Peace out.
Splash :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"afk لك وانت لم تكن !ft s واحد من اكثر الاسباب شيوعاََ التي تؤدي الي خلافات بين المشرفين علي السيرفر (الادمنات) واللاعبين، هو "ان يقوم ادمن من الادمنات بعمل
*احم احم* @Despcito انا خسرت واحد من اصدقائي بسبب هذا الهراء
specاذا الموضوع هو ان شخص علي سبيل المثال ذهب لاحضار امبو (ماية) وعادة ياخذ هذا 20 ثانية. وعندما يعود يجد نفسه في الـ
"اول شئ يخطر في باله في ذلك الحين هو "اوه تباََ(احا) لقد خسرت الـ50 نقطة خاصتي الادمن ده ابن وسخة خخخخ
.1fx mod والشخص قال ذلك بالتأكيد لانه يعتمد علي اصدارات القديمة لـ
.. لن تخسر نقاطك specاصلح هذه المشكلة في الاصدار الجديد. لذلك اذا ذهبت الي الـ BoeMan كنت تخسر جميع نقاطك ولكن.. عمو spec نعم، لان فالسابق كان عندما تذهب الي

• بعض النصائح
1fxmod.org لتجنب اي خلافات مثل هذا. راقب موقع
من وقت لاخر.
لا تنفعل ولا تبدأ في أهانة وشتم الادمنات.. كن محترم واذهب الي الفريق الذي كنت فيه سابقاََ بدون عمل اي ازعاج الي اي شخص. specاذا تم تحويلك الي الـ

• اوامر متعلقة بالموضوع
استخدم هذه الاوامر للتنقل بين الفرق بسرعة.
/r = hideالفريق الاحمر او الـ
/b = seek الفريق الازرق او الـ
/s = spec

تحياتي.
سبلاش :)

Last edited:

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
We have a admin rule saying: dont forceteam afk hiders to spectate. Only in seek, zombie map, stab, ctf etc. You can forceteam them. No need to forceteam hiders in h&s as they get killed most likely anyway

Thanks for the topic

We have a admin rule saying: dont forceteam afk hiders to spectate. Only in seek, zombie map, stab, ctf etc. You can forceteam them. No need to forceteam hiders in h&s as they get killed most likely anyway

Thanks for the topic
Yeah, I forgot to mention for seekers only
I also wanted to mention a rule-suggestion which is "A player has 30 seconds or more to move, Otherwise you have to ft him" Would be better, Right?

"/s" doesn't work btw
But I got ur point.
/s works btw.
Why would I write that it works when it doesn't xD I tested it myself before making this topic man.
Are you doubting me? (Q) ;'(

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
"/s" doesn't work btw
But I got ur point.
Install rpm and it should work

Yeah, I forgot to mention for seekers only
I also wanted to mention a rule-suggestion which is "A player has 30 seconds or more to move, Otherwise you have to ft him" Would be better, Right?
No, like I said, there's no need to forceteam players. Only Seeks can be forceteamed. So far there havent been problems with forceteaming afk seekers so I dont see why we should add a rule.