If You find some good music put in there ! ;)

JayZen

#Free Islam from basement
Lmao, The worst video clip I've ever seen in my YET. :D
The videoclip doesn't say anything you moron. A song goes for the LYRICS and overall rhythm & beat, not how cool your video clip is.

Share some music from your country Splash and let's judge it :)

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert
The videoclip doesn't say anything you moron. A song goes for the LYRICS and overall rhythm & beat, not how cool your video clip is.

Share some music from your country Splash and let's judge it :)
I was actually saying my opinion about the videoclip, I know that the videoclip is useless but still. xD
I liked the beat & lyrics tbh.

Here's some shit from a shit country!

JayZen

I was actually judging the videoclip not the lyrics, I liked the beat & lyrics tbh.

Here's some shit from a shit country!
Lmao i remember seeing this videoclip 1 year ago. Splash man these dudes are half your age :D .

What genre music does Egypt mostly have?
Do you guys have like rap/hip-hop at all? i would consider this song pop and from what i believe pop is the only really popular genre in Egypt

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert
Lmao i remember seeing this videoclip 1 year ago. Splash man these dudes are half your age :D .

What genre music does Egypt mostly have?
Do you guys have like rap/hip-hop at all? i would consider this song pop and from what i believe pop is the only really popular genre in Egypt
Haha, That tall guy is kinda between 16-18, The 2 others are like 15. :D:D
Yeah true, pop and hip-hop are so popular, IMO I'm not a big fan of those genre songs. generally, when I want to listen to music I listen to English songs. And if I was in a good mood I listen to some civilized Egyptian songs. Normal ones.

JayZen

some civilized Egyptian songs. Normal ones.
Lol send me some of these

Haha, That tall guy is kinda between 16-18, The 2 others are like 15. :D:D
Yeah true, pop and hip-hop are so popular, IMO I'm not a big fan of those genre songs. generally, when I want to listen to music I listen to English songs. And if I was in a good mood I listen to some civilized Egyptian songs. Normal ones.
Like what genre of English songs you listen? English songs is just a generalization of the language but there's a difference with British English and American English for example. Also dependent on the country since even Punjab (Indian) songs have English in it.

I will heavily assume you listen to American songs only :D

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert
Like what genre of English songs you listen? English songs is just a generalization of the language but there's a difference with British English and American English for example. Also dependent on the country since even Punjab (Indian) songs have English in it.

I will heavily assume you listen to American songs only :D
True, I listen to American songs only, Because I kinda find the British accent hard, For example, water, In the British accent they say warer xD
Also I always speak with the American English/accent. And we study the American English in schools too which made me like it.
Lol send me some of these
There are alot but I'll say some names of singers:
Amr Diab, Tamer Hosny, Cairokee(This is a band that sings both pop and normal songs but mostly normal.), Mahmoud el Esseily, Ellisa, Asala, Sheren, And Mohamed Hamaki.

This one is for the pills lover again.

This one is italian rap from 2015 so please don't say the f word you 're thinking because of the title of the song.

JayZen

I love these kind of songs altough it is in French and do not really understand much.

The flow and beat are amazing tho