I wanna help those who r noob in h&s

profesor

I made a few things for players who like to only play cheats
So I have prepared for you the best things there are
Hope you are going to love it
Love you PROF

Everything for U guys If someone wanna also my MOD so contact me in dis cuz here can't upload it its to large

1617789153705.png

bruh prof you cant just share wallhacks here like that, we do not tolerate wallhacking in 3D.
hacking will not make noobs better in h&s, they will just get worse and loose game sense and make it a bad habit also whats the point of hide and seek with wallhacks mate it just ruins the fun

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iknow cuz those egys still whacking anyway with this share or without
everyone can wallhack with 2 simple console commands still tho sharing more wallhacks will just make it worse and you cant post hax in 3D forums as a 3D admin at least lol.

you could have posted some legal tips and guides for noobs instead, like punisher's helpful guide and it really helped me. https://forums.3d-sof2.com/threads/how-to-become-a-good-seeker-guide-by-a-former-noob-seeker.78

first, that is not your pk3 wh mod, nice steal :)
second, sharing hacks, publicly, with your nametag on, while being trial, what do you think? how should this story end, you as leader or kicked? 🤥

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What the problem with share whack i mean ur right but i just shared there is not problem here

There is a problem if you share hacks on a server forum where we don’t tolerate hacks at all.

I dont think so that there is problem so dont download it what the problem ehre so now its my mistake yeah?
Yes it is your mistake that you shared a wh pk3 file in our forums, even dubbing it as your wh pk3 file. How dumb are you lol...

And i shared it for those noobs who always whacks
If you have a pk3 wh with your name that means you’re one of them?
Also your statement is so dumb. If a fire starts somewhere, you’re first one there with gasoline to help init? What a moron...

Yes you are lol, what did you expect when you shared a pk3 wh here lol? That people come cheering on how this is the best idea ever and will help the wallhackers? Lmao....

Back