i don't know why all think me wh

outlaw

satmen
Staff member
@Skypper you have to double check and spec suspected player before take action against him, to just having fp/ac it doesn't mean he is clean since we have internet cafe situations and nowadays bypassing 3rd programmes, also if the player don't have fp/ac he is not suspect if his gameplay is normal.
@Spear.Lc if you are welling to join blue team better to have anticheat to avoid troubles.

Well this guy's playing on ac. It didn't show up when you did @fp because AC's "Connection closed" while he was playing. Now we know these things can happen. That kill at the elevator was not fishy at all and prooves nothing basically, he may check this place every round to make sure none is leaking from here and could go back outside while he's seeking others inside the building.

You're supposed to spec him many rounds before taking a decision. If he has AC, could he be teaming with netcafe's frinet ? If he looks fishy even with AC then you might kick him, but be careful with kicking and banning please.

Well this guy's playing on ac. It didn't show up when you did @fp because AC's "Connection closed" while he was playing. Now we know these things can happen. That kill at the elevator was not fishy at all and prooves nothing basically, he may check this place every round to make sure none is leaking from here and could go back outside while he's seeking others inside the building.

You're supposed to spec him many rounds before taking a decision. If he has AC, could he be teaming with netcafe's frinet ? If he looks fishy even with AC then you might kick him, but be careful with kicking and banning please.
Dont worry dude next time i will spec the person 3 rounds to be sure

Last edited: