How did you come up with your SoF2 name?

Splash

Following the new trend of bringing back old memories and telling stories about sof2's history,
here is a thread I remember from the old forums, would help us to get to know each other!

How did you come up with your SoF2 name?

I'll start:

It's 2012/2013 I just learned a new English word "Splash", a few days later I was walking in the street while it was raining and the ground was wet,
the first thing that came to my mind was "Splash", later on that same day I was introduced to sof2, "Splash" yet again was the first word to pop up!

What about you? Is your name totally random or is there a story behind it?

Last edited:
Well it was 2012 and I loved this 2005 movie called “DOOM” which as we know is based off the game, one of the actors was nicknamed ‘thekid’ and was my favourite character, so took after that name until only recently when I came back, I shortened it to ‘Kid’. I’d suggest you watch the movie too, good actors in it and it’s pretty good!

My first name on sof2 was snowy, as in a mix of snow and snowing. (idk why was a noob back then)
And then I changed my name into power. I don't know why I chose Power, it felt like powerfull in a sence

1- Marwan

well it is my real life name

2 - Maro

my irl nickname my family used to call me that sometimes

3 - Ghost

it is cool/edgy and i played like a actual ghost in mp_kam2 ctf like coming out of no where, jumping to high places to surprise players and using smoke/flash nade to get past alot of players my play style was very unique that kids called me الشبح (means the ghost in english) and they literally thought i am actually invisible by using cheats

4- Devil

later i found out that Ghost was already used before by some guy from europe so i needed a new name thats short and egdy/cool as ghost and it was Devil yeah

Last edited:
Started sof2 in 2017/2018 as I remember with “Abobaker” which is my name irl

then changed it to “bossWawa” ,since I watched an old egy movie named “morgan ahmed morgan” there was a scene inculded a song called "بوس الواوا" which is “bosswawa”,a funny words means in english “kiss the injury”,

until I watched captain America movies, I took “captain” from this movie name and “Boss” from the last nickname and I made a mixture idk how lol but the result was “cap10boss” until i just added this “ | ” into it I thought it will look better the final result was “|Cap10|Boss”

I don't know bout this monkaS A3689821-CA10-4915-B739-96B85CA2A5A6.png5AA12B10-A659-4F4E-BB4E-CCFE03421D9A.png

My favourites name in game was Super yI it was mix by superboy from comic book DC and master yi soma champion from league of legends , my frist name was matrix

Back