DoMa@apply

doma

3D# Editor
Personal information:
Name:Adham

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:`DoMa`
Old SoF2 name(s):none
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/`DoMa`/51.83.68.227:20100/

Guard:71d135

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2017

When did you become active in 3D? 2 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? xa at

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes

Do you play from home? yes and netcafe

Why do we let you join? Because I like 3D and I hope to be accepted and I'm good at speaking English and I used to play wh but I don't play now I'm playing with FP and thank you very much

Do you think there is anything we could improve? i hope change mapcycle new and come back maps old

Additional information: thank you all for reading this apply

Why do we let you join?

you did not answer this question well you did not give us a convincing reason to accept you in our teams it is better to amend this and provide a good reason to allow you to join.

I understand your position. It is important to consider the reasons and benefits for joining a community before making a decision. It may be helpful to consider what value or contribution you could bring to the community, and how being a part of it could help you achieve your own goals or interests. It is also important to consider if the community aligns with your values and if you feel a sense of belonging there. These are some factors that could influence your decision and provide strong reasons for joining a community As LazOraa say
thanks

Why do we let you join?

you did not answer this question well you did not give us a convincing reason to accept you in our teams it is better to amend this and provide a good reason to allow you to join.
and why do we let you join to captain pervsmirk 3Head

if do you dont know how do mapcycle kekw

Last edited:
Back