My Response

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least i am not gay like you in this dimension
Can you explain the word "gay" to me? or no, wait a minute, I apologize for hurting your feelings, but your little brain just copies and pastes the words, the same as how you tried to search for my discord account, kid go and finish your homework mama will be mad at you and don't forget to throw away the trash it smells bad, no wonder why you got kicked on the butt from jenny, looking good is "gay" to you I think they were bullying you because your face looked like a dead pig

do you think my mom like your mom suck dick foreigners for give you sadmin?
Your mom doesn't like my mom because your mom only likes dicks, look who's talking you just applied 3 days ago crying and saying sorry for what've done your reply proves to me how retarded you are, now stfu and go cry to your mom or report me xd

Your mom doesn't like my mom because your mom only likes dicks, look who's talking you just applied 3 days ago crying and saying sorry for what've done your reply proves to me how retarded you are, now stfu and go cry to your mom or report me xd
you just insulted when you had no response kekw go fuck ur self

first off i did not publish janno's work to random egys?,
yes shoke how dare you be not punctual, it's not random egys, it's dracula & co to whom he published..... get your facts straight smh

@Dracula` little off-topic but how can you say you want to join 3D and then insult and get involved in this conversation.
They weren't even talking about you, yet you decided to join the beef.
If you really want to join 3D again your actions should say more and ignore this conversation and be the better man.

Blows my mind. Just shows inmature behaviour.

@Dracula` little off-topic but how can you say you want to join 3D and then insult and get involved in this conversation.
They weren't even talking about you, yet you decided to join the beef.
If you really want to join 3D again your actions should say more and ignore this conversation and be the better man.

Blows my mind. Just shows inmature behaviour.
alright i am sorry but this ugly gay boy started it and then started insulting my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back