My Response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plesse where do you call that a hack? Stupid scriptkiddie thats what you are.

Should we really go down the path and take a look at the commits of 3D mod/serverMod of your spaghetti code?

dont humiliate yourself.

Plesse where do you call that a hack? Stupid scriptkiddie thats what you are.

Should we really go down the path and take a look at the commits of 3D mod/serverMod of your spaghetti code?

dont humiliate yourself.
idc bro post them hahaha
bro ac got hacked by an 19yo egy

Oh and patching sof2engine doesnt mean you did anything to the AC.
idc post them hahaha
bro ac got hacked by an 19yo egy

Took me 5 minutes to fix your retarded engine patches. That was still the very first version from 2015. So stfu.

retard renaming sof2 servername and calling it a hack. Lmao

Oh and patching sof2engine doesnt mean you did anything to the AC.

Took me 5 minutes to fix your retarded engine patches. That was still the very first version from 2015. So stfu.

retard renaming sof2 servername and calling it a hack. Lmao
i did not only patch sof2 engine and you know that. i regret giving you my hack sc and helping you with fixing RPM ui fuctions only to get this in return well i guess your racist retarded ego refuse to accept that an egy helped you

Oh yeah? You did more?
// sof2mp.exe + C1FD8 - 85 C9 - test ecx, ecx //sof2mp.exe+45516 - 85 C9 - test ecx,ecx //sof2mp.exe+4A810 - 85 C0 // sof2mp.exe + 2499 - FF 15 CC1AA200 - call dword ptr[sof2mp.exe + 621ACC]{ ->sof2mp.exe + C0FE0 }

Those tiny UI fixes you provided you can shove it up your ass. Dont praise yoursef over that, not even your code is in my client only thing you did for me is to tell me what are the client bugs with the UI

// sof2mp.exe + C1FD8 - 85 C9 - test ecx, ecx //sof2mp.exe+45516 - 85 C9 - test ecx,ecx //sof2mp.exe+4A810 - 85 C0 // sof2mp.exe + 2499 - FF 15 CC1AA200 - call dword ptr[sof2mp.exe + 621ACC]{ ->sof2mp.exe + C0FE0 }

Those tiny UI fixes you provided you can shove it up your ass. Dont praise yoursef over that, not even your code is in my client only thing you did for me is to tell me what are the client bugs with the UI
i did not praise myself just cut the non senses and stop acting like you are smarter than all the egys or something okay.

i did not ask for praising or thanks or anything bro you should not just downgrade someone like that after helping you.

@Dracula` Really pisses me off you are like annoying little twat incapable of using brains.

Look at @kito an egy actually being smart

i did not ask for praising or thanks or anything bro you should not just downgrade someone like that after helping you.
Downgrading? I only judge you based on your actions.

it wasnt me who published janno’s work to some random egys. Without that guy you wouldnt have shit today and sof would be even less active.

@Dracula` Really pisses me off you are like annoying little twat incapable of using brains.

Look at @kito an egy actually being smart

Downgrading? I only judge you based on your actions.

it wasnt me who published janno’s work to some random egys. Without that guy you wouldnt have shit today and sof would be even less active.
first off i did not publish janno's work to random egys?, second off i never denied that i would never reach that level i am at today without janno helping and pushing me at the beginning

Don't be sad my dear, of course you are smart "in another dimension"
at least i am not gay like you in this dimension

• debil
Reactions: ram
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back