GorrmanS@Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name: Ahmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: .GorrmanS`
Old Sof name(s): None
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/.GorrmanS`/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/
Fairplay Guid: ed2a9

For how long do you play Sof? Since 2015

When did you became active in 3D? 2 month ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Tp

Why should we let you join? because i love the server. and i want to be with my friends. and respect all members and i love them too because they respect some. and i love all the maps. and not be wrong and know all the rules. and i want chance to experience to admin

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? i dont think that because the best server 3D

Additional information: None

Last edited:
hahaha, I played in tp server many times with name hiding you was sadmin there worest adm ever you kicked me alot when I won in cage so I don't think you will be good in adms
Don't tell me you became new person lol, Ah ye you were active in this month while I was preparing for exams so I don't see you playing in 3d
first when i was kicking one i had a reason and i didn't kick one when he play cage. second i play every day in 3D.

Give#uP

3D# General
Staff member
Don't tell me you became new person lol, Ah ye you were active in this month while I was preparing for exams so I don't see you playing in 3d
good luck with your exam but we have something called poll you can put your vote

and why we have trial ?? to see if that person able to be in 3d team or not

outlaw

add fence01
Staff member
I've opened a poll for you, let's see others opinions, you will hear from us within the next 10 days, have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.