Godshil@join apply2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : youssef

Sof information:

Sof Name : GodShil

When did you start to play?: 12-18 years ago

How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 2 hour (during evenings)

Past clans:

Why do you want  to join us ?:  because when i see how are people want to be friend to admins and so i want to be one of admins  list

and i love how is 3d server maps and players and admins and i love because all my friend in this server

and i want help  the admins to get rid of wh players and 333 player and who hate this cool server

and i want Prove myself i can be very good admin and i will help other players if they need some help or

anything and if someone canot do something i will help him to know him how to do that

and I would try my best to make 3D even better

1fx. Anticheat GUID: 8d402b1a

GameTracker=Fairplay error :D

so i hope you guys accept my apply :D

i love maps 3d so so

Thank you for reading my apply!  

hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha you lier

Code:
[URL="https://forums.3d-sof2.com/xf15/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=17962"]Reckotion`[/URL]

Joe

3D# General
This Application is a troll and full of lies, beside no one knows you here, never seen your name before....

Not gonna open a poll for you..

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
This Application is a troll and full of lies, beside no one knows you here, never seen your name before....

Not gonna open a poll for you..
I think this says enough, you should let the people know you first before making any application.

Even be sure about the fact that you're in ONE Hide & Seek clan, and not two.

The moment you said age: 18, while im seeing a 9 yeard old on your profile pic, which im sure about is you.

I mean your age doesnt say alot, just dont lie, it makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.