Name: belal

Sof information:
Current Sof name: `FuNnky.

Old Sof name(s): I don't have

Gametracker profile: I don't have

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? 2015

When did you become active in 3D? some days ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? No.

Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2? Yes: Sadat - |KAKASHI| - ZelZal - Franzy - muten - Islam - `gAnzO. - CosmA.Lg - Iumatom - Mashtoly - `doda.

Do you play from home? Yes: I play from home but most of the time I play at the net cafe

Why do we let you join? I am active and applied now after playing the server a lot of times, so I tried to play entertainment only but some people told me that my highest score is in gametracker, so now I signed up to apply here. I have never played wallhack before and always play cleanly and all The players are my friends and I have been friends with all the players and members and everyone loves me. Ask on `FuNnky. On the server, do you agree to give me a chance now, sir, or not? thank's all

Do you think there is anything need improve? No.

Additional information: Not really

dude i dont know you in real life and in game and you should stay active 1 month and make apply not 1 day or 2 or week again how all know lumatom in real life lol man stay active and make apply good luck next time :)
1621522100581.png

and you tell us youplay sof2 by funnky name and when me search about this name in all game trakcer u not there ahh forget when u wana make apply dont copy it make this by your self

what's the change yet
no permission you are reading the rules
even you are unable to turn your head to do the right thing lmao
i guess Outlaw told you a few days ago to be active first and then submitted the apply
1621668953924.png

badluck you should stay active 1 mounth and go do apply . goodluck next time
Untitled.png

Back