• Hello, Guest. Please download our custom maps for the upcoming custom maps weekend! You can access all of the maps here: https://maps.3d-sof2.com/

FS & CPT members

chrome

Dedicated Donkey
I mean, I agree with kicking them if they multiclan, we just can't accept that. But there is no need to be this rude.. They can't help it that their english is so shit, we are fortunate enough to life in wealthy countries with good educations etc. They were still a part of 3D, some of them quite usefull aswell. No need to bully them for not understanding or whatever. If they want to leave (yes even though its a stupid decision to make) that's their problem.
But then sof would be boring :(

Cortez

Founder of 3D
Agreed with breaxz. Quit the hating and insulting. Just let them leave. One time I left a clan aswel in order to start my own team (3D). I don't hear you guys whining about that.

Reactions: ram

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Agreed with breaxz. Quit the hating and insulting. Just let them leave. One time I left a clan aswel in order to start my own team (3D). I don't hear you guys whining about that.
you kanker moron hillbilly

africantwi$ted

Weed Grower
these days shit is getting handled like its a important work business going on where discussions can get as long as the bible, boy we still playin on sof2 from 2006 i think dayum camelaids