Not open for further replies.
Personal information:

Name: Zeyad

Sof information:

Sof name:#/Frenzey.

When did you start to play?:since.2014

How long do you average play in the server? (daily):2-3

Past clans:4g/here just for a while

Why do you want to join us?:because i love this server and it has good maps and good members and good leaders and good staff and every thing is good  and all the supervisors i know them and i love to deal with them and they respect and i learned from them many thing , including outlaw and thanks him and i love the maps owned be the server and i know why i was removed and i will take care of it and i will try to prove myself and i want to join in this team again  

Why should we let you join?:because i'm active every day and i gained more experience and many friends and they are good and i know all rules and all hacker and i will help this server 

1fx. Anticheat GUID: 45ds3c12
Gametracker profile:none

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION 

3D

Juoz

3D# Captain
Lately all i see is re-apply, like what tha fuck is going on. U camals have no patience so.... but frenzey is a chill player so ill say definently maybe.

frenzey can you please tell me why you got kicked and what did you learn from that?

I did not do anything but McLaren when he removed me I was asked why. he told me you didnt use admin and I checked your blog and he said to me reapply and i learned to use a lot and control more
and i didnt make abuse

Sorry to tell you that, You got kicked in the date of 30 Jan, So the rule says that if you got kicked you should apply after a month, So please re apply at 1/3/2018

Till this time comes, show us how did you change and be active on site and server

Status
Not open for further replies.