Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: omar

Sof information:

Sof name=FreeDoom

When did you start to play?: 2015

How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 4-5hours

Past clans:Nothing

Why Do You Want To Join Us?Because I love this server and I do not want to play in any other server because I have friends here and I want to chance and I want to try myself and I like this server better than any other server and he its the best server

Why should we let you join?Because I want his chance to join you if I'm not good you can remove me again and Because the server is the very cool and I want to be like my friends in this server and I will not play in server other than this and I would be happy if you accepted me in this server

1fx. Anticheat Guid:8177a5b2

Gametracker profile: Nothing

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Name: omar

Sof information:

Sof name=FreeDoom

When did you start to play?: 2015

How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 4-5hours

Past clans:Nothing

Why Do You Want To Join Us?Because I love this server and I do not want to play in any other server because I have friends here and I want to chance and I want to try myself and I like this server better than any other server and he its the best server

Why should we let you join?Because I want his chance to join you if I'm not good you can remove me again and Because the server is the very cool and I want to be like my friends in this server and I will not play in server other than this and I would be happy if you accepted me in this server

1fx. Anticheat Guid:8177a5b2

Gametracker profile: Nothing
This is italy sect

Status
Not open for further replies.