Status
Not open for further replies.
The name is Mohamed

Sof information:
Sof's current name: * Oh1Fred.
Old Sof name (s): AleXandeR`
Gametracker's profile:
Fairplay: affa6 guide

When did you start playing Sof? In 2015, I gave up in 2018 when I returned 2019 in the 9th or 10th month. I don't remember

When did you become active in 3D? at this time Dec 7, 2019

Have you been responsible for any other H&S server before? In serever at "it in 2017

Why should I let you join? I will not be active and because I am a good player and I am helping my friends and I know the server rules I think you should accept me because I have a lot of experience in h & s and many friends here, there are the best leaders and the best team here and I wish to join here and because I will respect the people, I will take care of the clan and I will be active For a long time on the server

Do you think there is anything we can improve? If so, how can we improve this? I think the guys don't like the wide maps because they caused a drop in a second
I also don't like pirates

Tnx

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
Why should I let you join? I will not be active and because I am a good player and I am helping my friends and I know the server rules I think you should accept me because I have a lot of experience in h & s and many friends here, there are the best leaders and the best team here and I wish to join here and because I will respect the people, I will take care of the clan and I will be active For a long time on the server

You will not be active?

Do you think there is anything we can improve? If so, how can we improve this? I think the guys don't like the wide maps because they caused a drop in a second
I also don't like pirates
What do you mean with pirates? You like watching Pirates of the Caribbean movies?

Weren't you in 3D before as well?

xd are u think u are the profetional of sof2 to say all this xd u are nob and cant use admin well then bad luck

Splash

3D# Member
I haven't seen you playing in the server in the past week atleast, even though I'm almost online everyday at different times of the day.

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
I think you need to practice your English a little bit more. You aren't even able to answer the most basic questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.