Everybody checks, my post :)

Hi, guys :)

I'm want from of you, help

If anyone have Map shop8 sniper. send it to me, please

Or tell me how to change the map from h&s to elim (sniper) :)

Devil

ze übermensch
you can aslo create your own custom weapon fille to change any weapon damage value , clip size , extra clip size and radius ( for projectile weapons explosion radius) in 1fx server mod, for example let's say you want to change the sniper damage value and clip size you create a new text file in 1fx/weaponfiles and call it anything it doesn`t matter then write the following script in your text file

weapon
{
name "MSG90A1"

attack
{
clipSize "5"
mp_damage "120"
mp_extraClips "3"
}
}

change the values to what you want, then save your text file as name.wpn. then type in your rcon \g_customCommandsFile "name.wpn" to execute your custon weaponfile in your server.

Last edited:
you can aslo create your own custom weapon fille to change any weapon damage value , clip size , extra clip size and radius ( for projectile weapons explosion radius) in 1fx server mod, for example let's say you want to change the sniper damage value and clip size you create a new text file in 1fx/weaponfiles and call it anything it doesn`t matter then write the following script in your text file

weapon
{
name "MSG90A1"

attack
{
clipSize "5"
mp_damage "120"
mp_extraClips "3"
}
}

change the values to what you want, then save your text file as name.wpn. then type in your rcon \g_customCommandsFile "name.wpn" to execute your custon weaponfile in your server.
Thank you very much, :).

Last edited:

SL1D3X

3D# General
Staff member

Start counting each weapon from 1 to the end. So when you count to the sniper you can see it is on the 10th place (Check Picture 1, Picture 2), so this means 200000000200000000000 (Check Picture 3)

Janno

3D# General
Staff member