Entities Generator Tool update

kawa

His guys,
as some of you may know, I've been working on an improved version of my .ent map manipulation software (old overpow.org website)
@Janno has offered to host the tools on the forums and I agreed, but because I lost my electron source for the web app, I have to re-create everything from scratch (I do have the functionality replicated on python though).
I really think this will compliment the new map cycle system Janno has implemented so I thought I will give you an update of where I am right now and why it is taking so long.

So first of all, I am re-creating the functionality (again) in javascript, to make it a dynamic HTML document for easier setup on the server part.
I re-made most of the basic functionality like creating the Entity objects with their attributes and the Points system to move things around in the 3d space.
I still need to make a UI for this, I am working on it though, here is a quick snapshot of it:
1616421837758.png

The reason it takes me a while is mainly because the start-up company I am working for is starting its first product launch and we are pretty busy on testings and final polish, this is a pretty busy time for me so I don't have as much free time to work in this software as I'd like.
Sorry for the delays but this is the reality I am in right now, I hope soon I'll have some time off sooner than later and get some work done on it.

kawa take your time bro, no need to rush.

anyway i am offering my help anytime

Back