3D# Member
Personal information:

Name:
Youssef

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name:
!DoNaTeLo!

Old SoF2 name(s): None

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/!DoNaTeLo!/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2?
2013-2014

When did you become active in 3D? I think a year or more

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I was on 3 MAX and aT # Hide & Seek and 3D # Hide & Seek

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes, I have a lot of real friends playing this game

Do you play from home? Yes, most of the time at home

Why should we let you join? I don't know what to say I have answered this question a lot so I will say what I said in the previous app Because it is an interesting server and I am very energetic and I speak good English I want to be part of this team and I know the rules people have to follow to let them play in 3D I think this server is the best among the servers I was a admin here before and I got banned for many reasons and mistakes and I learned from my mistakes Now I would like to be part of this team again and I will strive to make people happy. Here in the server and I hope you will accept me as admin again

Do you think there is anything we could improve? f so, how can we improve that?I don't think anything can improve I don't think there is nothing that could be improved because it is such a fun server and I think everything here is very good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back