Dolseka @ apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name: Yassin

Sof information:
Current Sof name: .Do|SekA'
Old Sof name(s): none
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=.Do|SekA'
Fairplay Guid: i will download fp and setup it

When did you started to play Sof? 2016

When did you became active in 3D? 1 month and half

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? S-Admin in tp

Why should we let you join? im a good player i don't spam i love 3d and i would love to be admin in 3d team.i not makeing any abuse i don't play WH i don't make blocking or anything. My friends play in this server and i saw server 3d is best of all.i want to be admin i swear i will becarful about my pass and i will follow the rules.i read the rules well..i want to be with my friends..give me chance and let me join in team,please..<3

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? only punish who broke the rules

Additional information: 3D has good members and beautiful maps and good editors like SL1D3X

SL1D3X

3D# General
Hello Dolseka,

I'm sorry to tell you, but you have been Declined.

Mostly it's because of one of the following common reasons:

• You haven't been active enough or at all. Try to get to know some admins of us before you apply.
  • You have miss-treated other members or your behavior is bad. We all like to laugh but we don't insult.
  • You haven't been loyal to us at all or we have found that you are only applying for powers. We are not some team with people showing off their admin. We are loyal to each other and behave as a family.
  • Your application isn't really good. Take a look at some different accepted apply's so you know what to do better next time.
Anyway, you can re-apply again in a month. Which means you have 30 days left to re-apply again. If you have created any application during the period time; it'll be automatically rejected.

Stay active, be mature and maybe next time you have better luck.

Thanks for your interest in joining 3D and for understanding this reply. For any more questions please get in touch with a Staff member.

Good luck next time.

Regards,

3D# Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.