Demos Reader

Flash

3D# A7A
Staff member
Hello guys,
Sometimes people love to record their gameplay to save it like a memory or learning from their mistakes also it is useful when you want to record if you see some1 abusing with his powers or even uses hacks,
You can easily record your gameplay just by writing in console:
/g_synchronousclients 1
/record
/g_synchronousclients 0
/stoprecord when you done
but there a problem and that's why im writing this topic,when u finish recording,you won't be able to watch it because demo file is unfixed,
was searching on google then i found a tool called demo reader it is very useful and easy to use.
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccxxa5a1k6jfbks/Demos.rar
After downloading,extract it into RPM file.
Then when you open the app you'll see a list with all records/demo files you made
1.Choose the file you want to fix
2.Fix it
3.Play it.
Untitled.png
I suggest this tool for everyone because it's better than other record programs saves frames and you get a smooth gameplay while recording
If you met any problems comment it here.
BR,
Your boy flash

Last edited:

Lazoraa

lovely person + Elegance + Featured
when i download this file, it tells me this is dangerous for my computer and i accepted it anyway and another thing how do i run this program

Lazoraa

lovely person + Elegance + Featured
1594775042182.png
i have a game other than this it only works fp and i want to know what the problem is with that because fp is now down

Devil

ze übermensch
bind f1 "vstr sof2record"

seta sof2record "vstr sof2record1"
seta sof2record1 "g_synchronousclients 1; record demo; vstr sof2record2"
seta sof2record2 "record; vstr sof2record3"
seta sof2record3 "g_synchronousclients 0;"

little script i just made, copy & paste it in a text file at your base/mp then execute it from console and press f1 it will start recording automatically with g_synchronousclients turned off. np
you can change "f1" to whatever key you like, just change it from the script

OH.. Good job man i am using it since i played the game again. if you just downloaded the demo reader you will not need any codes to write in console in the game. you will just need to press on "6" and to stop recording you can repress on 6 again

Last edited:
OH.. Good job man i am using it since i played the game again. if you just downloaded the demo reader you will not need any codes to write in console in the game. you will just need to press on "6" and to stop recording you can repress on 6 again
how that ? it only demo

Does this work when you launch the game or when you run a program with the game? If the game just follow the pictures or clips according to what I create