Gametracker profile:

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2010

When did you become active in 3D? 3 years

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? 1fx.inf and R1Z server

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yeah

Do you play from home? yes

Why should we let you join?
Because I love this server and I would like to join it and I hope to be an adm in this server and I love people and people love me and I am good and I do not anger people and I do not make problems and I hope to be the admin in this server and I deal with people well and People treat me like a brother to them and I dream of joining this server

Do you think there is anything we could improve? Give me one chance

Additional information:

Do you know the rules, laws, and opinions for accepting members who submit an application? You say any friend you know is good luck, maybe he asks you for that. You are now a member. You must say the right opinion. Do not say anything before you know this person is good to accept or not. Thank you and accept my advice

Do you know the rules, laws, and opinions for accepting members who submit an application? You say any friend you know is good luck, maybe he asks you for that. You are now a member. You must say the right opinion. Do not say anything before you know this person is good to accept or not. Thank you and accept my advice

i keep the laws and thank you for advice(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back