delezia@app

delezia.lg

3D # Lovely!
Personal information:

Name: Mans Abuzaid

Sof information:

Current Sof name: delezia.lg

Old Sof name(s): ZagrossS

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=delezia.lg

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? 2017

When did you become active in 3D? 1month almost

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? BTS - Gl

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? all sof2

Do you play from home? Yes:")

Why should we let you join?because i'm Polite and i'm talk good with adm and can handle admin but give and all will see what i do, HELP PLAYER - advise them and i'm lovely person and all player love me, and ask anyone who delezia.lg in server and will know, and i love all player in SOF2 and not hate anyone, and i don't make BLOCK - ABUSE and i can to help others , know rules and i know what should to do in server and i will be good with player and thanks for see.i don't make blocker.i love all players and all players know me.love me.i know rules,i love players I like players who obey the rules- read this app.:))

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? for help new player how to make acc in forums tell them.

Additional information: thanks jew :)

Congratulations, you've been accepted as trial.
We staff will keep an eye on your ingame activity and your admin actions for the next couple of weeks to decide whether to be a member or not, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact a staff member.

Back