Status
Not open for further replies.

Margo

3D# Member
Personal information:

Name: Margo

Sof information:

Sof name: deadShot
When did you start to play?: In 2010 (About 6 years).
How long do you average play in the server? (daily): 3-4 hours.
Past clans: none.
Why do you want to join us?: Because i'm very active and I see very often as I play, that there aren't much admins playing, but some players are abusing and not tolerant towards other players, so I'd like to make the server better. And i really like the whole community here and i'd like to be a part of it!
Why should we let you join?: Because i'm driven by making the server better and the players' experience better and help them if possible! I also know most of the admin commands and how they work, plus I notice if someone is abusing and handle it maturely.

Fairplay: 3b2d3
Gametracker profile: none.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cortez

Founder of 3D
Staff member
Ah you are the one who whined yesterday that he couldn't join seekers when you wanted to (because of "speckill"). You said Didoz sucked seeking even though Hiders didn't had a point after 4 rounds lol.

Try to be nice ingame and you might have a shot of joining us.

It's like every Estonian is a dickheadcunt. Look at @Rasmus @Janno and @Ahsan

chrome

Dedicated Donkey
Ah you are the one who whined yesterday that he couldn't join seekers when you wanted to (because of "speckill"). You said Didoz sucked seeking even though Hiders didn't had a point after 4 rounds lol.

Sigh 

Margo

3D# Member

Ok so first of all, i have tremendous respect for Didoz as I have for the entire admin team, the map was shop8 and the players died because of lower, but Didoz was playing odd, i think he was eating or doing something else while playing, he had nearly 0 kills. He was playing decent afterwards, I even praised him since he was doing such a good job.

Now for the ''speckilling''. In shop8 its hard to hide somewhere where ur not noticed, players usually dont survive because of hiding.

With all of that being said, im truly sorry and i hope that Didoz and you can forgive me.

chrome

Dedicated Donkey
Ok so first of all, i have tremendous respect for Didoz as I have for the entire admin team, the map was shop8 and the players died because of lower, but Didoz was playing odd, i think he was eating or doing something else while playing, he had nearly 0 kills. He was playing decent afterwards, I even praised him since he was doing such a good job.

Now for the ''speckilling''. In shop8 its hard to hide somewhere where ur not noticed, players usually dont survive because of hiding.

With all of that being said, im truly sorry and i hope that Didoz and you can forgive me.
I forgive you my frinet

Status
Not open for further replies.