Name: Daniel

Sof information:
Current Sof name: DEAD BANG
Old Sof name(s): Fanctor, Sniffer, Ke$ha
Gametracker profile: huh?
Fairplay Guid: Its down?

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? - 2004-2005

When did you became active in 3D? I think it was 6 months ago?

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? - Ye, i think it was called "XYZ" or something (9-10 years ago). Also i have been admin in a lot of other servers in inf and ctf.

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? - I did, they all quited. I am the last survivor

Do you play from home? - Netcafe

Why should we let you join? - You dont :D

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? - Bug fixes.

Additional information: Electrical engineer from Estonia

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Hi Daniel,

Gametracker mainly tracks your activity in our server which is usefull to us, if an admin decide to go inactive on forum we might kick him from the team if we cant find anything in gametracker.

Heres a link to your GT profile

GT shows you have been playing in 3D for 3 times in the past 2 weeks, with a total of 2 - 3 hours. You are currently too inactive to join the adminteam, however I would gladly give you the opportunity if you were more active. Have you played under other names in the past month?

Devil

ze übermensch
so are you still interested in joining 3D?

we understand that you waste your time in something more important than sof but we are not saying that you should be 24 hours active just show some dedication you know.

so are you still interested in joining 3D?

we understand that you waste your time in something more important than sof but we are not saying that you should be 24 hours active just show some dedication you know.
Ze übermensch has spoken! This right here may be the key decider to let u join or not (Dev we are trials we shouldnt be here HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Ze übermensch has spoken! This right here may be the key decider to let u join or not (Dev we are trials we shouldnt be here HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
As long as there are no false statements being made or implying stuff it's fine.
Questions may be asked, thats why apply's are open.

ram

3D# Captain
I don't think he will be so mature enough to handle admin powers.. Specially since i have seen him personally causing too many problems with other players, Also i did popped him many times for blocking in most of the mapcycle. He's actually reminds me of that hollandy guy whom was called banjo, hue or something like that!

Shovel

aka Satoshi
Staff member
I don't think he will be so mature enough to handle admin powers.. Specially since i have seen him personally causing too many problems with other players, Also i did popped him many times for blocking in most of the mapcycle. He's actually reminds me of that hollandy guy whom was called banjo, hue or something like that!
Same. He was fake boosting and when I popped him he got really upset hhh. I expected more from a 26 year old.

@DEAD BANG you'll need to change your behaviour ingame if you want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.