Not open for further replies.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
When @fp got called:
1593586720437.png
your ip vs banned ip:
1593586747626.png

therefore you made that fairplay screenshot later, also the left side of your screenshot already shows something shady, most likely you tried to show a screenshot instead of the actual game. no response from @fp and you made the fairplay console screenshot after restarting your router. I also got screenshots on you connecting to the server with the IP shown on fairplay, but I guess we already know enough that you did indeed most likely cheat as you had the need to fabricate some false proof that you actually weren't cheating.

nt mens

Splash

3D# Member
When @fp got called:
View attachment 5621
your ip vs banned ip:
View attachment 5622

therefore you made that fairplay screenshot later, also the left side of your screenshot already shows something shady, most likely you tried to show a screenshot instead of the actual game. no response from @fp and you made the fairplay console screenshot after restarting your router. I also got screenshots on you connecting to the server with the IP shown on fairplay, but I guess we already know enough that you did indeed most likely cheat as you had the need to fabricate some false proof that you actually weren't cheating.

nt mens
FB_IMG_1568117018669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.