Not open for further replies.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
When @fp got called:
1593586720437.png
your ip vs banned ip:
1593586747626.png

therefore you made that fairplay screenshot later, also the left side of your screenshot already shows something shady, most likely you tried to show a screenshot instead of the actual game. no response from @fp and you made the fairplay console screenshot after restarting your router. I also got screenshots on you connecting to the server with the IP shown on fairplay, but I guess we already know enough that you did indeed most likely cheat as you had the need to fabricate some false proof that you actually weren't cheating.

nt mens

When @fp got called:
View attachment 5621
your ip vs banned ip:
View attachment 5622

therefore you made that fairplay screenshot later, also the left side of your screenshot already shows something shady, most likely you tried to show a screenshot instead of the actual game. no response from @fp and you made the fairplay console screenshot after restarting your router. I also got screenshots on you connecting to the server with the IP shown on fairplay, but I guess we already know enough that you did indeed most likely cheat as you had the need to fabricate some false proof that you actually weren't cheating.

nt mens
FB_IMG_1568117018669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.