Cosma @ application ...

Personal information:
Name: belal

Sof information:
Current Sof name: CosmA.Lg
Old Sof name(s): none..
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=cosma
Fairplay Guid: 9af91

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? 5 years maybe

When did you became active in 3D? 3 yaers

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, i was get admin here before,

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? Yep. most players, members, staffs, in 3D

Do you play from home? No, Cayber

Why should we let you join? i'm active and respectful with Members, staffs, Public players, and can handle admin power and never use it look..like happy power abuse and being admin here be4, plus that was a Historical team and that forced me to join here :) and read rules as well and Helpful, and never give up when i got Kicked of team and trying to join again, and playing with Fp, plus im not join to any other team and can communicate with others and i've a experience with admin too :) i swear if i still written for a year in my own application i can't be Stop, but i swear haven't more words :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No,

Additional information: Nope,

-Regards :- Cosma :)

Cosma was kicked in october 2019 during his trial period due to toxic-childish behaviour
But I wasn't team with that those all names on a Zeka Netcaffe and iven't team ever. Just foreign who I team with them but it just when we are playing hide not seeker. That's all @Britt