Cosma @ app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name: Belal

Sof information:
Current Sof name: CosmA.Lg

Old Sof name(s): CosmA.Lg

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=cosma

Fairplay Guid: 9af91

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? 5 year..

When did you became active in 3D? 3 years and half...

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yep 3D # Trial..

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? Ye ik most of them ppl of aT server, and 3D Members.. staff's general's

Do you play from home? Cybercafe

Why should we let you join? i'm active and respectful with Members, staffs, Public players, and can handle admin power and never use it look..like happy power abuse and being admin here be4, plus that was a Historical team and that forced me to join here :) and read rules as well and Helpful, and never give up when i got Kicked of team and i was get-back to to active a lot so im in the past time.. and ive accepted a lot of experince of others members and learnt a lot too of members who get demoted/Kicked of team they behaviour bad sometimes but need to be part of 3d team to ban hackers, pop/kick teamers mute ppl who insulted to server/players figher?!

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? Theres nothing to improve it 3D is the most compeletly server!

Additional information: Nien,nien

Thx for reading my application !!

Status
Not open for further replies.