|Cillessen.Lg @appLication!

Name: Mohamed.

Sof information:
Current Sof name: |Cillessen.Lg
Old Sof name(s): Clinder!
Gametracker profile: don't have!
Fairplay Guid: sometimes Fairplay!

When did you started to play Sof? since 1 year and half!

When did you became active in 3D? i think 2 month!

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? TP! and i wish to success here!

Why should we let you join?
First Hello guys, i wanna back because more of things 1- i read the rules goud 2- i am active 24 hour in everyday and this team was historical and i want 1 chance to prove myself and if i do not prove myself in this chance the ldr will not lose anything and i love th best server 3d h&s and all admins my friend and im helpful,active,Respect all,follow
rules, know all and can speak little of english and For 3D the best server for ever and good admins and normal players the end i will follow the rules
and now i can handle the admin and i want to earn a trust admins and Ldrs and i am not disappointed and i will report abusers and Because i am Crazy of 3D Server and i never I have friends here and and i like Playing in 3D and on this server are playing great players, and Because i see 3D H&S old clan have good maps
and i will active at the server well and i am respect all rulez! and respect all admins!

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No everything here are well :)

Additional information: No!

Thanks! 4 reading!

Name: Mohamed.

Sof information:
Current Sof name: |Cillessen.Lg
Old Sof name(s): Clinder!
Gametracker profile: don't have!
Fairplay Guid: sometimes Fairplay!

When did you started to play Sof? since 1 year and half!

When did you became active in 3D? i think 2 month!

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? TP! and i wish to success here!

Why should we let you join?
First Hello guys, i wanna back because more of things 1- i read the rules goud 2- i am active 24 hour in everyday and this team was historical and i want 1 chance to prove myself and if i do not prove myself in this chance the ldr will not lose anything and i love th best server 3d h&s and all admins my friend and im helpful,active,Respect all,follow
rules, know all and can speak little of english and For 3D the best server for ever and good admins and normal players the end i will follow the rules
and now i can handle the admin and i want to earn a trust admins and Ldrs and i am not disappointed and i will report abusers and Because i am Crazy of 3D Server and i never I have friends here and and i like Playing in 3D and on this server are playing great players, and Because i see 3D H&S old clan have good maps
and i will active at the server well and i am respect all rulez! and respect all admins!

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No everything here are well :)

Additional information: No!

Thanks! 4 reading!
You are copying your application from @.NeutroN'