Cherry's Application.

Hey everyone! since i love playing on 3D i wanted to give this a shot.

Name: Demian

Sof information:
Current Sof name: 's2w ][ Cherry aka CherryNL
Old Sof name(s): ~#TyReX*
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=CherryNL & https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query='s2w+][+c
Fairplay Guid: Fairplay doesnt start up on my computer for some reason but if anyone wants to help me with that i can give it later.

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? Hmm, that is a long time ago. If i'm correct i started playing sof around 2010.

When did you became active in 3D? I started playing again like 1 week ago, i wanted to see if people still played sof 2. The answer i got was clear, sof 2 is still very popular! 3D was the first server i started playing on again and i love playing on the server. Brings back all the good memories haha. I dont have many hours in 3D yet but i'm sure that i will be active alot on the server since its the only server i play on atm. I'm aiming to be 2h online a day on 3D, but will do more if i have the time.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I've been admin on [Rcc] Hide & seek, dont know if any remembers that server, and i used to have admin on aT hide & seek, but that was way back in the days. Also i had B-Admin on Xtreme hide & seek back in the days.

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? I've used to play alot with Zabba / Makeveli / zGir_Bloodja / Sventje and alot more. But alot of them stopped playing as far as i know. I do know Zabba & zGir_Bloodja in real life. But on the server 3D itself i know Mclaren kinda, always fun to see other fellow Dutchy's playing the game :)

Do you play from home? Yes, i only play from home.

Why should we let you join? I'm a friendly player, active and respectfull towards everyone. I know the rules people should follow to be allowed to play on 3D. And i know how to handle my admin powers. Also 3D is currently the only server i play on since it has a nice community :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? In my opinion there is nothing really that can be improved yet since we're all enjoying the server. But if there will be things that need to be improved in the future i will let you know and will be happy to help out.

Additional information: I live in the Netherlands and currently have a fulltime job at a cheese factory. If there is anything else you want to know about me! feel free to ask down below! :)

Last edited:

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
i remember someone playing by this name tyrex in Xtreme but this was in 2011 or 2012 im not remember goodid because this is very old yearss and good luck and be active and nice app men.

Last edited:

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
anyway if you remember someone playing by name Ziemens this name i was play by its in the Xtreme long time ago.

Last edited:
i remember someone playing by this name tyrex in Xtreme but this was in 2011 or 2012 im not remember goodid because this is very old yearss and good luck and be active and nice app men.
Yeah haha! i used to play alot on Xtreme around 2011/2012. Even found some old video's of me playing hahah

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
I did not see this vidoe's but if you want to from us remember you more raise its because it will be better for u man and the pardon my friend.

Last edited:
How u start play 2010 and u not active never and i think your name new can see your time in gametracker old name and your name now Screenshot_2020-04-04-14-36-37-57.png Screenshot_2020-04-04-14-36-59-85.png