Check out

samo

How you doing brothers I'm here to talk about myself I'm samo aT player and I was on at for long time more than six year and more but I hate being part of kids and fighting of kids and horrible reasons to reports themselves, I really hate being part of this shit, but right now I posted a topic and said my own opinion and tell them everything bothering me and the all wrong things on aT, but they are hates it and monty banned my account xD , but after I removed myself not kicked. Is there a place for me on 3D?

Notice I don't know I post this in the right place or not if it's wrong move it to the right one

How you doing brothers I'm here to talk about myself I'm samo aT player and I was on at for long time more than six year and more but I hate being part of kids and fighting of kids and horrible reasons to reports themselves, I really hate being part of this shit, but right now I posted a topic and said my own opinion and tell them everything bothering me and the all wrong things on aT, but they are hates it and monty banned my account xD , but after I removed myself not kicked. Is there a place for me on 3D?
Ye there is place for u in 3D. But u have to proof ur self and fuck aT monty is a gae fag.
Just play atleast 20+ hours and be active for more then a month then u should apply with good chances of being accepted
GLHF
Im gonna be inactive ingame and somewhat active on forums.

Appreciate your words but I know rules well, needn't you to tell me smth about it, I'm on sof2 in 8 years, when you was baby xd. But surely I needn't to be active everyday for 20 hours , maybe rules doesn't said this

Just enjoy the game and playing in the server try to be active as much as u can and apply after 1 month , everyone is welcome to make apply in 3D
Just make sure to get along with admins and players and don't make fights and be respectful to players

Samo welcome at 3d bro stay active and dont fight with anyone and talk with player ok bro See u after 1 month and dont care about anything happaned in AT ok

Back