Sof information:
Current Sof name: CeloPatra

Old Sof name(s):COMEDY* - .Vayres.Man`

Gametracker profile: I don't have

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? 2017

When did you become active in 3D?2020 - 8 - 15

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes: aT - 3MX

Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2? Yes: |KAKASHI| - ZelZal - Franzy - muten - Islam

Do you play from home? Yes: I play from home but most of the time I play at the net cafe

Why do we let you join? Because I love this great server and am sad about what happened to the server, it will be the best server again, the members are respectful. Everything was destroyed in seconds because of the fires, and this was the greatest servant of years and still the greatest, and he will be the greatest again and I will not do abuse and i will be loved by all members of the server and will play until death

Do you think there is anything need improve?
Yes, I see that the server needs a stab map and sniper map, that's for me, and thanks a lot for reading my request.

Did you play with a different name after the server was reopened? I only found activity on CeloPatra but that was only for today. I do realize gametracker stats are refreshed, that's why I am asking.

i agree with sl1 you refreshed in your stats in game tracker in you should stay active more and goodluck next time :)

Did you play with a different name after the server was reopened? I only found activity on CeloPatra but that was only for today. I do realize gametracker stats are refreshed, that's why I am asking.
I agree with you too, but how long will I wait, mate

You're supposed to tell me good luck and I wish you and stay active to me encouraged, but you frustrate me. I'll wait for the next time.

You're supposed to tell me good luck and I wish you and stay active to me encouraged, but you frustrate me. I'll wait for the next time.
Idk to who you said that but i only asked one typical question. As staff members we need to know if there is something that we should be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back