Not open for further replies.

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
Personal information:
Name: Mohamed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: )D2N( THE DEATHNOTE
Old Sof name(s): bOruto.
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=)D2N(+THE+DEATHNOTE
Old Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=bOruto.
Fairplay Guid: cbc2b

When did you started to play Sof? since 2006

When did you became active in 3D? i don't know, but i'm old!

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? KEZ , 4G , 3D Removed , fR , zG , gOld , Ax and more!

Why should we let you join? My answer is not very important, but i wanna to back here again, because i love ppl who're in the server, and 3d server have a best maps i liked it, And strict rules that prevent fraud of all kinds, and i'm happy when i'm with my friends on 3d server.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? i don't have anything to say about that 3d is a best server

Additional information: No More!

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
What's the difference if I'm 20 or 18, I can lie and say that I 'm 18, If that's what will satisfy you, i don't have problem
In the end it doesn't matter which age is correct, it's more about personality.
Usually players tell us they are older than what they actually are, just to act mature while they not.
I don't want kids in the team that need to lie about their age.

However since I think you seem to be speaking the truth I'll open a poll for you

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
In the end it doesn't matter which age is correct, it's more about personality.
Usually players tell us they are older than what they actually are, just to act mature while they not.
I don't want kids in the team that need to lie about their age.

However since I think you seem to be speaking the truth I'll open a poll for you
Thank you for my understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.