#JIML HEEELP!!!!
bOruto. @ Application

Presonal information
-------------------

Name : Mohamed Kiito
-
-
-
Current SOF Name : bOruto. , (inf name : rich egy)
-
Old SOF Name : Rekje` , kiityolz
-
Fairplay Guid : 713ac
-
-
when did you started to play sof? in 2010 Since
-
When did you became active in 3D?
my life difficult in the server And I will admit many things I read that I used to make many requests but did not accept all of them I created a lot of emails to create requests In the end, the game was hacked and deleted But I’m back now and I will not cut anyone who asks me for anything but if it hurts the server I will refuse And I hope that I will not miss the server, and I will create a lot of pain and I will not ask for anything.
-
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Ax , 4G , KEZ , ZG , FR and 3MX , LJ
-
Why should we let you join?
because i love this server, , and none hate me in 3d server, and i need last chance i know last time i'm big abuser, but now i back (britt) said you removed go read rules and make apply after 2 months and now i made application i removed in (May 2019), and thanks,
Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No i Don't Have Anything also to say
-
-
-
Thanks For your Time And Have A Nice Day!

世界將知道痛苦的含義

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Why should we let you join?
because i love this server, , and none hate me in 3d server, and i need last chance i know last time i'm big abuser, but now i back (britt) said you removed go read rules and make apply after 2 months and now i made application i removed in (May 2019), and thanks,
1564673172815.png

You confusing me for Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.