bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
Personal information:
Name: Mohamed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: boruto.
Old Sof name(s): kiityolz
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/bOruto./79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid: cbc2b

When did you started to play Sof? it 2006 - 2007

When did you became active in 3D? i don't know but i'm old

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? KEZ owner , LJ Leader , aT Admin 2014 , Ax Editor

Why should we let you join? Frankly, I don't know if this apply will be accepted or not, but I'm trying to get back a member of the server, I know that I was ineligible, but now I have read the rules and will not do anything bad, I just want another chance. I want to come back to play with my friends because my friends are on the server. I want to play with them there, some of them were members and some of them are members, i didn't see anything to denied me again, and i don't have freetime to active more 3 hours daily because my work and my school. I'm simply a old member of the server. I don't want to be cocky or something like that for sure. but, if i see someone do something not right i'll do a fair action and trial to test players, i don't have freetime to stay active more 3 hours everyday, you guys know I was a member of many servers, some of which I owned and some of them I was a leader and some of them I was a member of a high rank only I want to show you that I have experience.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? i don't have anythin to say,

Last edited:
It's kinda funny, Most of newcomers when you ask one of them when did you started to play he will simply reply 1998.. However, Ok ok you are simply applying to get in the team so that you can play with your friends.. Aight that's cool. But what is the benefit of this to us? Joining our clan isn't just to have fun and power.. No every simple member of us have his own role. Aside if you can't say anything on how you will help improving our Server, Community? Then i think you shouldn't even created an apply here!

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
It's kinda funny, Most of newcomers when you ask one of them when did you started to play he will simply reply 1998.. However, Ok ok you are simply applying to get in the team so that you can play with your friends.. Aight that's cool. But what is the benefit of this to us? Joining our clan isn't just to have fun and power.. No every simple member of us have his own role. Aside if you can't say anything on how you will help improving our Server, Community? Then i think you shouldn't even created an apply here!
I'm simply a old member of the server. I don't want to be cocky or something like that for sure. but, if i see someone do something not right i'll do a fair action and trial to test players, i don't have freetime to stay active more 2 - 3 hours everyday, you know I was a member of many servers, some of which I owned and some of them I was a leader and some of them I was a member of a high rank only I want to show you that I have experience.

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
apply edited,

I'm simply a old member of the server. I don't want to be cocky or something like that for sure. but, if i see someone do something not right i'll do a fair action and trial to test players, i don't have freetime to stay active more 2 - 3 hours everyday, you know I was a member of many servers, some of which I owned and some of them I was a leader and some of them I was a member of a high rank only I want to show you that I have experience.
And? So what!? Most of players here are old and no one of them have ever stated " Whoaa i'm an old player i should be a member cuz no one of you new fags is old like me!" While the fact i'm playing since 2008 and i have never seen you before! Only saw you these days here when i've returned to the game! Aside you are keep repeating " I don't have a free time to stay active more than 2 - 3 hours daily! " Like we are begging for you to get in the team!? if you don't have a free time to make something special to the team? Then you shouldn't even waste our time to read your application!

And finally you have edited your apply but instead of getting our attention to it? You made it more worse Yet you didn't type anything useful on it Except +3 " I don't have a free time to play more than 2 hours " And +5 " I'm an old member ". Also you didn't answer one of the important application's question? How will you help improving our team or what will you are going to provide to us!? Well the answer as you said NOTHING!

Last edited:

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
And? So what!? Most of players here are old and no one of them have ever stated " Whoaa i'm an old player i should be a member cuz no one of you new fags is old like me!" While the fact i'm playing since 2008 and i have never seen you before! Only saw you these days here when i've returned to the game! Aside you are keep repeating " I don't have a free time to stay active more than 2 - 3 hours daily! " Like we are begging for you to get in the team!? if you don't have a free time to make something special to the team? Then you shouldn't even waste our time to read your application!

And finally you have edited your apply but instead of getting our attention to it? You made it more worse Yet you didn't type anything useful on it Except +3 " I don't have a free time to play more than 2 hours " And +5 " I'm an old member ". Also you didn't answer one of the important application's question? How will you help improving our team or what will you are going to provide to us!? Well the answer as you said NOTHING!
There is something called a probationary period of at least a month, and I say I can't be very active because I'm busy most of the time and enjoy the time. My free time playing video games and information I'm old but already my name was [ Dark Boy , Tower ] in the past I wasn't talking with only one with my friends
And what can I do to help the server? I said before that I would be like the members that exist when I see someone abusing i will do a fair action about him, ( i can stay active more 7 hours daily but inactive i mean i'll play 3 hrs daily )

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Ik but you kicked me 1 year and I was read the rules,
Should've read the rules before you even started to use admin, we always refer a new trial/admin to the rules. Basically that means you just ignored staff messages half a year ago.

An ye..
You got denied at 5/8 because I denied you
You got denied at 5/9 because I denied you
Decided to give you a chance, but nah - team didn't want
You got denied at 27/10 by votes.

If it was me I'd delete your apply. However our pussyachamad rules state you're allowed to re-apply even if you've been the most shittiest admin(Q) (In general, not personally you). We don't have a max. on apply's or kicks from the team. I think that if you have been kicked before, you should be invited to even get a poll up - but that's another discussion I actually don't want to discuss about:Q

Goodluck mens

Last edited:

bOruto.

#JIML HEEELP!!!!
Should've read the rules before you even started to use admin, we always refer a new trial/admin to the rules. Basically that means you just ignored staff messages half a year ago.

An ye..
You got denied at 5/8 because I denied you
You got denied at 5/9 because I denied you
Decided to give you a chance, but nah - team didn't want
You got denied at 27/10 by votes.

If it was me I'd delete your apply. However our pussyachamad rules state you're allowed to re-apply even if you've been the most shittiest admin(Q) (In general, not personally you). We don't have a max. on apply's or kicks from the team. I think that if you have been kicked before, you should be invited to even get a poll up - but that's another discussion I actually don't want to discuss about:Q

Goodluck mens
You can say that my soul is athletic,[Q]