• Hello, Guest. Please download our custom maps for the upcoming custom maps weekend! You can access all of the maps here: https://maps.3d-sof2.com/

bAr|za Want To Join Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
i also have a 3 ss can kick you from the clan cause you're a idiot idk how you got this admin you abuseing
you accused, which means you can now upload them screenshots. Upload screenshots and we'll keep your poll open, if you don't upload we'll deny the poll right away for falsely accusing a 3D member without proof.

B

`bAr|za.

you accused, which means you can now upload them screenshots. Upload screenshots and we'll keep your poll open, if you don't upload we'll deny the poll right away for falsely accusing a 3D member without proof.

he insulted me and muted me

it's not fair

Last edited:

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Valid points, I see Baryza not saying anything except (F).

Didoz, care to explain?

])idozz

3D# Captain
Valid points, I see Baryza not saying anything except (F).

Didoz, care to explain?
1st ss: HHHH he didnt capture the full screen, he was spamming too much that " nop adm" , " abuser noob", "stfu stupid " and he said i hate him because he is better than me using adm powers. i told him not ur business to tell me what should i do,(two times) but he didnt listen, so that was the third time he was telling me what should. he was annoying so i muted him.

2nd ss: he said " enta tezk 7r2ak mni awi kda" that mean a disrespection and insulting so i muted him,( i wanted to mute him 60mins, but i forget to write the duration) after 5 mins he has been unmuted so i muted him agian because he was going to spam like always. 

3rd ss: and that guy had fp (bybass) but he was clearly wh, i speced him and i was sure that he was wh, but he had fp so kicked him to get ac.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hossam

i think 3rd he wasn't bypassed cause i saw him in the real life play and he have a clean guid not bypassed like i know  
but nice work didoz  i won't lost someone like you cause you're nice enough 1 (satan)

])idozz

3D# Captain
i think 3rd he wasn't bypassed cause i saw him in the real life play and he have a clean guid not bypassed like i know  
but nice work didoz  i won't lost someone like you cause you're nice enough 1 (satan)
thanks, i didnt ban him, i kicked him to get ac.. whats wrong with that?

B

`bAr|za.

Now explain

If i insulted you let me see  you ss fuck off big lier

])idozz

3D# Captain
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hate :D  .. idk what do you want ? what is wrong on these screenshots?

B

`bAr|za.

I want to know is that fair or what

if i insulted you let me see your ss FUCK OFF BIG LIEr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.