Current Sof name:Arsal
Old Sof name(s):Sinbad
Gametracker profile:
Fairplay Guid:130b7

When did you started to play Sof?2018

When did you became active in 3D? (daily)::5-4Hours per day
Past clans:None

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?no

Why should we let you join?first. because i love this server.i always play in 3d. there are good members and very excellent leaders.this server has great and interesting maps and i don't feel bored by playing inside the server.i feel excited when i play. i have friends here and i want to stay with them. i gained the experience that qualifies me to join here also i gained friends here. i hope to join this server with my friends.
because when i'm start to play in this server make a many friends and love this server and love maps and this server its a rank 1 and i want really to join to best server

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?I hope with all my heart I am a member of this server is very wonderful server and all people tell me that it is a good server will not find any other server and I think that there are people here love me and want me to join with you and I hope that everyone loves me too like my friends and will do my best To abide by the rules in the server is better than any other server

Additional information: