Application to join savages

Hello, first how are you all? wish you the best. secondly I'm new on savages italy server and I have no idea if I'm able to join or not but at least let's try 

my real name is Mahmoudd aka m7mod I'm living in Egypt.  I'm barely 17 years old and half

Sof2 informations .. 

sof2 name: didoz / kha'zix

when did you start to play?: hmm in 2009 when oldskool server was active. i was inactive in 2014 for many reasons in my real life.

past clans: i havent joined any ctf but i want savages italy to be my first ctf clan. inf clans: cgS, cpt, -K1CK-, and i joined [SOF2] for a short while. 

how long do you average play on the server: prehaps 1 hour a day or more depending on the number of players are playing in the server. 

why do you want to join us: exactly this is a good community like I have mentioned, admins are kind, comfortable players and lovely.. enough flattering let's give an infact reasons, 3D is much than a team or a clan it is like a world with its people although im part of 3d h&s but i aslo want to be part of savages to share the good times with you I'd love to make friendships with all the members also I want to support them I'm looking forward to make 3D and savages on the top of sof2.

why should we let you join? : simply it is going to be a honor if you accept me in savages like what I said I will do my best to reach the top with the savages team

anticheat guide: anticheat 036cad2a  -  fp guid: 38388

thanks for reading my application see you in game, peace on you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Server does have players, but they're mostly egyptians who wh hard. When normal players join, others typically follow tho.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
It's de facto standard to tell someone he/she is a nop. Not a complete nop, just suckish.

Usually when one normal player joins the server others will also join but you people have to also do this.

Play italy as much as you can and perhaps you can join us :)

For now I won't decide yet.

That was when I had 1 FPS, now I have 125, 1v1 me and I pwn you a7a kosomk 5awl mtnak 5555555555555555
1 fps hhhhh ded med sed

Usually when one normal player joins the server others will also join but you people have to also do this.

Play italy as much as you can and perhaps you can join us :)

For now I won't decide yet.
1vs1 is boring  :skull: anyways i play in italy a lot of time and its your choice just take your time and decide after  :)