application @ NicholsOn`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name:Mouhmed

Sof information:
Current Sof name:NicholsOn`
Old Sof name(s):MullinS`
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/NicholsOn`/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid:170ad0c0c

When did you started to play Sof? The game began in 2017 i'm actived in the server 3d every Day!

When did you became active in 3D?When I wanted to be with the team

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yes, in the server tp Rcon and at` admin`
Why should we let you join?
'll be a good supervisor when I'm in the team and follow the law And do not break it,Because the 3D server has good rules and good moderators for scripting , Because everyone respects some of them because I also saw that everyone is in a 3D server Because Good map Server I want to give me the opportunity to be with you in the team,
Because i can make editors very nice and this server is the best server in sof2 game And This Server Have A long history for me And i want to join here And Thanks.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No,Everything is going on in my mind

Additional information:
Because i love this server this server have a Good Peapoles And i Play With Fireplay And This Server Have A good rank And good maps And Thanks`

thanks For Reading application

Status
Not open for further replies.