app by spider man @ try join again

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
Name: Laden

Sof information:
Current Sof name: SpideR man

Old Sof name(s): Ziemens

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/SpideR man/79.137.85.74:20100/

Fairplay Guid: I didn't try it because it was work erorr, but I'm going to fix it as soon as possible.

General information:
When did you started to play Sof? I've played this game for a very long time, which is why I don't remember this time, but I'm going to write it the day I walked in and i joined this server "since 2017".

When did you became active in 3D? I'm here very old member, but because of my work, I'm not as active as the last few days, but I've been back again, and I've been active for almost a 1 month.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yeah in aT#hide&seek

Do you know persons in-real that play SOF2? "No"

Do you play from home? yeah and sometimes through my laptop, at work, when I'm done with work, I take a half-hour break.

Why should we let you join? because Im an old member here and I have expect that I have enough experience I've learned it from people with a lot of experience here. to maintain the of the server and take care of him and follow the others and help people listen to the server and and I want to get a chance to get a admin here and here nice admin and I Playd this game for 3 years Or more, I don't remember exactly and i know also everything about the rules etc, i'm just my self you know what im saying, I can keep everything in control and i know how to handle admin,and i know to here a good maps, great members, be a part of something important in this game, to be one of you guys,active, and respectful member. I can keep everything in control trust me.

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? That's how he's the best on the rest of the servers, and that's why he's the top.

Additional information: Yes I am not Egyptian I am from Syria and I live in Egypt because of the wars that continues in my country

and Thanks for reading

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Why should we let you join? because Im an old member here and I have expect that I have enough experience I've learned it from people with a lot of experience here. to maintain the of the server and take care of him and follow the others and help people listen to the server
Why should we let you join? Because I am an old player and I expect that I have enough experience to maintain the safety of the server and help people listen to the server
You were told you shouldnt copy @ your last apply, yet this is your best edit of a copy?

Also, its fine if you dont exactly remember when you started playing, however, your age and name should be set right, which you didn't.. You were 17 in 2017. Or perhaps is this the brother of Sameh, "Laden" we are talking with?

1583146391677.png

Last edited:

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
You were told you shouldnt copy @ your last apply, yet this is your best edit of a copy?

Also, its fine if you dont exactly remember when you started playing, however, your age and name should be set right, which you didn't.. You were 17 in 2017. Or perhaps is this the brother of Sameh, "Laden" we are talking with?

View attachment 5259
When I joined here, I was writing anything, a name, and I had no knowledge about the server and the laws, but now I learned and my real name is, Laden, I am 24 years old, and my birth date is April 21, 1995.

Last edited:

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
why you cheating in-game and use hacks
I never played a hack there or anything from cheating, and it could be that the person who plays cheating is not me and he is fake and my name is he stole because I saw more than one player playing in my name when they saw me on the server More than once if you see someone impersonating my name, please make sure of it

I never played a hack there or anything from cheating, and it could be that the person who plays cheating is not me and he is fake and my name is he stole because I saw more than one player playing in my name when they saw me on the server More than once if you see someone impersonating my name, please make sure of it
i hope to talk with you soon

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
When we ask for older sof names we would like to hear all of them for your information

Why were you out of AT?
When are you going to fix fairplay?
Thank you for all this additional information and I promise you that I will add it in the my application that I will provide in a day 11/3/2020.

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
Thank you for all this additional information and I promise you that I will add it in the my application that I will provide in a day 11/3/2020.
When people are faking you it's important for us if you play with fairplay because then we can check if it's the real you.

I opened a poll for you anyhow. Please update your FP guide as soon as possible and start playing with FP.
If you haven't updated FP by the end of the poll result you will get denied.

Zabuza

aka Ziemens
When people are faking you it's important for us if you play with fairplay because then we can check if it's the real you.

I opened a poll for you anyhow. Please update your FP guide as soon as possible and start playing with FP.
If you haven't updated FP by the end of the poll result you will get denied.
Well today from now I will do a fix on my fairplay